Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find Values 0 Over Multiple Columns

Hi,

I have approx twenty columns (each with another column in between them) and
am trying to get the value of each column (if it is greater than zero) to
appear in the next free cell at the end of the range. Does anyone have any
ideas as to how to achieve this? Currently I've been using various mehods
of concantenating them all and removing the double zeros which gives a
sensible answer ninety-five percent of the time but it's not great.

This is what I want to aChieve:

C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 .... and so on until at the very end C45
C46 C47
00 12 00 12 12
12 12 12

I have approx eight thousand rows so I was hoping to be able to do this with
a built in function but it looks like it will have to be a macro, any help
is greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

CalumMurdo Kennedy