Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatically Run a macro when a worksheet is selected

"Stephen Hartman" wrote in message
Is there a bit of code that will automatically run a macro when I select the
worksheet that contains the macro?

Hi Stephen,

You can use the Worksheet_Activate event, which will fire whenever the sheet
is activated. Note that of the sheet is already active, clicking on its
sheet tab will not cause this event to fire. Place the following event
procedure in the code module behind the worksheet in question and add your
code to it:

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
''' Put your code here.

Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals
http://www.appspro.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello,

I have been trying to add this type of code to a sheet
when the sheet is built using VBA modules. I do not see
how to plug the "Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()" code
onto the new sheet module. I need to have this completly
invisible to the user.

How can we reference the new sheet module programatically?

Any ideas appreciated.

thank you,
Scott

.