Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calling Solver from VBA

I am calling Solver about 6,000 times in a subroutine.
Occasionally, due to the size of the problem I am solving,
Solver will reach the maximum time limit. I would like to
insert some code so that if Solver reaches the maximum
time limit, that it just uses the best solution it has
found so far and moves on.

Increasing the time limit is not an option, since I need
the subroutine to finish overnight and have set the time
limit accordingly.

Can anyone help?

Thanks very much!