Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Form Control

Thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately I am not a programmer
so your response was like a foreign language to me. I am guessing that
your response included VB code to reassign the cell link in each check
box control. Can I just copy and past the code into VB Editor, edit it
to point to the correct sheet name and cell reference, and then run it?
I created the control using the forms toolbox. Should I be using the
second set of code listed in your response? Any hints, tips or tricks
you can provide me will be greatly appreciated!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

First, do it against a copy of your workbook--or close without saving if it
screws up.

But you could even run both. If you used one and not the other, it won't do any
harm.

But double check before you save!

tammy clifft wrote:

Thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately I am not a programmer
so your response was like a foreign language to me. I am guessing that
your response included VB code to reassign the cell link in each check
box control. Can I just copy and past the code into VB Editor, edit it
to point to the correct sheet name and cell reference, and then run it?
I created the control using the forms toolbox. Should I be using the
second set of code listed in your response? Any hints, tips or tricks
you can provide me will be greatly appreciated!!!!

Dave Peterson