Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macros in Excel and Lotus

I am hoping someone will be able to give me some guidance
with this. I am trying to convert some macros created in
Lotus into Excel XP. Is there any tips for this? Any
help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jamie,

There are no conversion programs.
You'll need to decipher what the Lotus macro was doing and then rewrite
it in Excel VBA.

John