Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default More than one cells in row & column input cell

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PROVIDING US THIS USEFUL TOOLS FOR
POSTING QUESTIONS, EVEN THOUSAND OF MILES ARE SEPARATING
EACH OTHER.
I HAVE SENT A MESSAGE YESTERDAY, TODAY I AM TRYING TO
REWORD IT TO MAKE IT CLEAR.
In Excel 2000, 2002, when we use "Data, - Table" and we
are asked through dialog box for row input cell, and
column input cell, we are allowed to type only one
reference cell.
Please provide us with a visual basic macro that will
allow us to include more than one cell in the row / column
input cell.
OR
Provide us with another concept to achieve my request.
This is helpfull in case that you have a formula that you
created were there are many variables. Variables are
included in rows of database tables and data input tables
in column cells.
Your kind response by returning e-mail for the resolution
by stating the Article number is greatly appreciated.
Regards
SAMI GAD