Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Forcing Correction of User Input Errors

Thanks Tom. Your advice works like a charm.

Bob Kaku
"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Use the exit event and if you want it to remain in the combobox, set the
argument

Cancel = True

Tom Ogilvy

Bob Kaku wrote in message
I have a form with a number of combo list box controls. I have

establish
TabIndex sequence from one combo box to the next. The problem I want to
edit for a null entry. In other words, the entry into the combo box

should
be made to be mandatory.

I have an If-Else code block that traps the null entry and issues an

error
message. Then, I use the .SetFocus property to try to force the cursor

the combo box with the null entry. But, then the TabIndex seems to take
over and moves the cursor to the next control, which I don't want. How

can
I keep the cursor in the combo box to get the user to correct the entry?

--
Bob Kaku
Email: