Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tag tag is offline

Default counters

I have VB code for an access database that allows me to
count each time the database is open. In addition to
that, I have additional code that counts each time a
report is generated.

I use this when I put new databases and reports into
production on our network. It is very helpful in
determining how often or not they are used.

My question is, I don't know alot about doing VB in
Excel. But I also have some Excel reports that we would
like to do the same thing on.

Would something like this be possible with a little
modification to the code? I have a table in Access with
a field property of autonumber. That number increases
each time. So in Excel, could I just create another
worksheet and apply the same settings and code?

Thanks in advance.