Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Immediate window question

Can someone please help me with the right way to read a position of an array
in the immediate window, or better yet can I show the values of all the
positions in t he immediate window

I have an array call strHexArray and it holds 5 values

Here is what I do
Dim strHexArray(5) as String

Then I load the elements from a for next loop and then

TRY to read the different positions to convert the values to the equivalent
binary values

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Jim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim strHexArray(5) as String

would be dimmed 0 to 5 for option base 0 (the default0 and 1 to 5 for option
base 1
For i = Lbound(strHexArray) To Ubound(strHexArray):?i,strHexArray(i):next i

would overcome this problem and display all values.

Tom Ogilvy

JohnI in Brisbane wrote in message
James,

To print all values of your array, type this into the immediate window &

hit
the <enter key-

For i = 0 To 4:?strHexArray(i):next i

regards,