Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA code help!

File structu
H:\
GO
Finance
Function_Labor
MKTG
JUN
JUL
AUG

Macro:
Sub MKTGRPsumm()
ChDrive "H"
ChDir "H:\GO\FINANCE\FUNCTION_LABOR\MKTG\" &
ComboBox1.Value
Workbooks.Open Filename:="MKTG_GROUP.XLS",
Password:="MKT2646"
End Sub ''

I have inserted a combobox(containig months) where the
user selects the month then simply clicks a button to
retrieve the report from the specified month. The file is
named the exact same each month, the only difference being
each month's file is put into a separate folder. The VBA
code above is my attempt to make this all happen; however,
I keep getting an error. What adjustment needs to be made
in the code to get ths to work?