Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open Ms Access File

What code can I use to open an Ms Access file from Excel?

Thanks,
Milo
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim acApp as Access.Application
Set acApp = CreateObject(<FileFullName,Access.Application)

Notes:

<FileFullName needs to include the full path name to the file, the file
name and including the file's up to 3 letter extension.

Before running this code, you will need to be sure that you have in your
Excel VBA a reference to Access, which can be gotten to by ToolsReferences
within your VBE window.

To refer to the Access application/file, you will need to use the acApp
variable to prequalify your Access objects, unless the code is using a
variable that already reference to the object(s).

--
Ronald R. Dodge, Jr.
Production Statistician