Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is there a quick way to see which objects have code attached?

I have inherited a workbook with macros/visual basic
coding, that I need to make modifications to. Is there a
quick way to see what the macros are attached to, other
than right clicking on all of the excel objects, or
individually selecting them in the vb editor? I'd like to
see a listing of only the objects that have code attached
to them, and what the name of the routine is called.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Perhaps something like this:

for each shp in ActiveSheet.Shapes
if shp.OnAction < "" then