Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cut rows from one sheet into multiple sheets based on a criteria in first column

I am trying to cut or copy rows from one sheet into certain sheets
based on what is in the first cell in the row.

ex

A B C
1 D d
1 d d
5 d d
5 d d

For all rows that have a 1 in column a I want to copy or cut the row
and paste it into a sheet called Reg 1.
Then for all rows that a 5 in column a I want to copy or cut the row
and paste it to a sheet called Reg 5.
so on and so on.

thanks for any help.