Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Date Flag/Trigger

Hi there

I want my excel spreadsheet to flag up in some way when a particular date is
met. Basically I need to pre-order items and what the spreadsheet to notify
me when the pre-specified pre-order date arrives. Does anyone know a way of
doing this?

Thanks
Phil

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I want my excel spreadsheet to flag up in some way when a

particular date is
met. Basically I need to pre-order items and what the

spreadsheet to notify
me when the pre-specified pre-order date arrives. Does

anyone know a way of
doing this?

Thanks
Phil

.
It may be better to run this in access, then you can keep

track and generate the PO's within access.