Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sendkeys to run Find

How about this instead:

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogFormulaFind).Show

Al wrote:

I have been trying to use the Sendkeys command to open the
Find form. The short cut to Find is Ctrl+F; however I
cannot get it to work. I tried Sendkeys to bring up
Spellcheck and it worked fine. What am I doing wrong?
Here is my code:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Application.SendKeys "{^F}"
End Sub

TIA,
Al

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That brings up the Find box but it is not useable; it is
Read-only according to the Help files.
Any other suggestions?
Thanks,
Al

Al wrote:

I have been trying to use the Sendkeys command to open

the
Find form. The short cut to Find is Ctrl+F; however I
cannot get it to work. I tried Sendkeys to bring up
Spellcheck and it worked fine. What am I doing wrong?
Here is my code:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Application.SendKeys "{^F}"
End Sub

TIA,
Al

--

Dave Peterson

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It works fine for me.

Select the area you want searched then show it.

cells.Select
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogFormulaFind).Show

Why not try it.

Tom Ogilvy