Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default hide rows if cell=0

Hi.

I need to make a macro that checks if the first cell in a
row is equal to 0, and if true hides that row, then go to
the line below and perform the same action.... until it
reaches row 50. Is it possible??
how can i do this???

Thanks
Paiolas
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

for x = 1 to 50
if range("A" & x).value = 0 then
rows(x).entirerow.hidden = true
endif
next x

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks a lot!!!!

It works just fine!
I have a problem that began to happen with this
programing... i wonder if you could help me! :-)

I have to have a Graph in "front" of those 50 rows, and
when the macro hides those rows my graph shirnks... Is
there a way to "freze" my graph?? ... or in the end of
the macro "give" the correct dimensions to the graph?

Thank´s a lot!
SpeeD72

I need to make a macro that checks if the first cell in

row is equal to 0, and if true hides that row, then go

the line below and perform the same action.... until it
reaches row 50. Is it possible??
how can i do this???

Thanks
Paiolas