Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatically naming a worksheet tab with dates?

Mark

You can certainly do this with a macro, if that's what you are asking. If
the sheets already exist, then

Dim i as Long

For i = 1 to 30
Worksheets(i).Name = Format(DateValue("11/" & i & "/2003"),"dddd dd
mmmm")
Next i

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel

"Mark" wrote in message
In a workbook, I am trying to create a worksheet for each day of the month
of November. Is there an automatic way of naming a series of worksheet

tabs
in a consecutive format. From my knowledge I have to name each work sheet
manually with the dates.

Example
Tuesday 11 November
Wednesday 12 November