Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Trapping Double Click Short-Cuts?

I have a drill-down type spreadsheet application where
the user can double-click a row on one sheet and is taken
to another sheet to see the detail for it (using
AutoFilter settings).

This works great except when the user accidentally double-
clicks on a cell border and is "helpfully" taken to last
row or column in the current sheet by Excel. I can't
seem to trap or detect that this is happening in my
BeforeDoubleClick event on the worksheet (nor in the
SheetBeforeDoubleClick event in the WorkBook object).

I would greatly appreciate any pointers on how to turn
this feature off or trap it in VBA code!