Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I check if a user clicked the Print Cancel button

I capture time of print in the beforeprint event. This
event happens before a user clicks print ok or print
cancel. Where and how can I check if the user has pressed
the print cancel button so that I can cancel updating the
time of print?