Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default adding text path via macro to activate hyperlink

I have an x amount of cells on column c that have numbers
which represent a html document, Is there any way to
autmatically create a hyperlink via a macro to these
cells? if not is there a macro that can add the following
path to a range of cells with out deleting the the numbers
that already occupy those cells? for example
http://msf/respond1.asp?MSF=8861
http://msf/respond1.asp? represents the path that is not
currently in the cell.
and 8861 is in the cell without the path I want to add
the path via a macro to a range of cells so that both the
path and the number will create a hyperlink. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How about in the cell next to is.

Look in Excel help (not vba help) for the Hyperlink worksheet function. You
can build you URL with concatenation.
Make a single formula, then drag fill down the column.

If you want to replace numbers with a hyperlink, then turn on the macro
recorder and do it with one of the cells manually - this will give you the
basic syntax you need - then you can adapt it to your specific situation.

Tom Ogilvy