Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default convert an ADO recordset to a text file that can be queried with SQL

Does somebody know a VBA routine that converts an ADO recordset to a text
file that can be queried with SQL.
I understand that this is possible. The text file will act as a table and
the field names of the recordset will the the table field names. I
understand that it is even possible to perform joins on different tables, in
this case different text files. This routine will run from Excel.
I posted to the ADO group as well, but perhaps there is more chance of an
answer in this group.
Thanks for any advice.

RBS