Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Linking cells in 2 sheets

I have two sheets of a workbook named Main and Workform. Main has the names
of products and their quantities. In Workform is a list simular to Main
with just the list of the products and a space to enter a quantity. I use
this sheet to print out so I can add quanties to later input to Main. I
want to link, somehow, the cell of one sheet to the cells of another so that
when any changes are made on Main they will also be made on Workform. As an
example in column B on Main I have then product names and in column B on
Workform I want a copy of these names. I tried =Main!B15 in cell B15 of
Workform but when I inserted a line above B15 in Main the formula changed to
=Main!B16. Is there a way to have B15 of Workform always point to B15 of
Main?

Thanks in advance.