Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Bulk Email

I want to create an email on Outlook and then bulk email it to a list of
contacts in an Excel spreadsheet. Can this be done?

Also is there a way to work with Outlook Web Access? Some of my coworkers
only access to their email is through Outlook Web Access.

Don Kline

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here are some other sources of information:

Ron de Bruin's site

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm
http://www.rondebruin.nl/index.html

Dick Kusileka's site