Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2002 original default settings

Hi,

If you open Excel 2002 program, then go to menu bar, click [Tools],
then [Options], there are more than a hundred of choices we can modify.

My question is that is there any simple steps you can restore the original
Microsoft Excel 2002 default setting after you changed dozens of choices.

Do you have to reinstall Excel 2002 program or write a complicated VBA?

Thanks for your expertise,
Eric