Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to evaluate a text expression as formula ?

Hi all,

I have, I hope simply, problem that I can't solve.

I have a text in the cell that is the formula I want to have calculated in
the other cell.
Example:
Cell A1 contains "date()" as text.
Now in cell A2 I want to put a function that takes a value of A1 ("date()")
and calculate it as formula giving as result the equivalent of "=date()"
formula in that cell.

Does anybody know how to do it ?

Regards,
Krzysztof