Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 97 under Win XP

Is anyone running Excel 97 under Win XP.
Any problems?
Any problems reading data from servers running Win 2003?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:24:48 -0700, "David"
wrote:

Thanks.
And can I assume Excel 2000 runs fine under Win XP too?
- David

I have Office 97, 2000 and 2002 all running fine on my Windows XP
Professional notebook. No problems at all. I can't be definite about
reading data from Windows 2003, though as long as your network and
permissions are set up correctly there shouldn't be a problem.

Is anyone running Excel 97 under Win XP.
Any problems?
Any problems reading data from servers running Win 2003?

Hank Scorpio
scorpionet who hates spam is at iprimus.com.au (You know what to do.)
* Please keep all replies in this Newsgroup. Thanks! *