Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Do Loop

I want to take a value and multiply it by a number 10
times in a row. I then need to save that 10th value.
Then I want to continue on until I get to 20 and then
save the 20th value. I want to also save the 30th, 40th,
and 50th value. Can I do this with a Do Loop? How do I
pull out the values I need? Thanks, Laura
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

multiplying by 10 raises the number by a power of 10 on each loop. 10^10
will be the number followed by 10 zereos

if this really what you want.

assume your value is 5

wouldn't your answers be:

5E10
5E20
5E30
5E40
5E50

Tom Ogilvy

I want to take a value and multiply it by a nmber 10