Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Application.CounIf

Hi all,

How can I use a formula in VB to something like:

Application.CountIf(Range(ActiveCell.offset(-
1,0):"A2"),ActiveCell)<0

To see whether th same text is there in the range i row
above active cell thru A2 with activecell text..

any help?

Thanks

Manish
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Manish,

Try something like-

Application.CountIf (Range(ActiveCell.Offset(-1, 0), Range("A2"))) < 0

regards,

JohnI