Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default can't read KB articles (font)

Do you have a wheel mouse? If so, try holding down Ctrl and spinning the
wheel. This will increase/decrease the displayed font size.

HTH,
Dianne

"Wild Bill" wrote in message
First, a plea for off-topic amnesty - I hope I've earned it.
Moreover, the objective here is to be a better RTFMer as opposed to
making all of you do all my Excel programming work :)

The past week or so the main text of every KB article - e.g.
shows up in a tiny gray font similar to a disabled button. All paragraph
headings look fine and the other boxes and colored areas are fine.

I know zilch about HTML but I can say that there is usually nothing
remarkable (like <font or whatever) preceding the point at which the
text craps out. I was told that perhaps MS style sheets have changed
but I have no idea about that;I've had the problem in non-MS pages too.

I don't recall doing anything to my system to cause this, but I'm hoping
that one of you can scold me that I did. Since the esteemed
participants here are big users of KB I figured this might be a good
place to pose the question.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you. Thank you. I owe you. That is a solution that I would
possibly not have reached in all of eternity had you not spoken up.
It explains that I must have unconsciously done the exact opposite to
create my dilemma.

It turns out that (at least) IE6 has menu item view/text size also.