Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel's Hyperlinl

I am creating a sheet in VBA that retrieves a file from a
FTP server. It parses the information from the file and
creates separate configuration file for each line item on
the text file being retrieved. I have a template to create
the original files and I have a naming convention:
Copy c:\TemplateFileName.xls to
c:\Folder\TemplateFile_device.xls
On the original sheet, I create a hyperlink for the user
to access these files. But, when the user hyperlinks to
the workbook the Active X components (radio buttons) are
not displaying properly. A few other things are weird
also. But, it I open the same file by either File-Open or
double-clicking, everything works fine.
I have heard that Excel's hyperlink function has
limitations, but I haven't heard the specifics.
If anyone has any advice, it would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Amanda