Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA misbehaves on web???

I have an Excel book that massages data and presents a
chart of the result. Pretty basic stuff. Our IT department
posts my book to an intranet web site where other users
click on it and open it. The problem is that 99% of the
VBA works perfect, but 1% plain refuses to. But if the
same workbookbook is emailed to a user, it works 100%
perfect. So, there is something about opening the book on
the web that is causing a bug. It's not a crash, it's just
that certain cells don't change their value when they're
supposed to.

Any ideas? Our web designer mentioned a possible issue
with what he referred to as the "ExcelIE plug-in", but he
said that was just a guess.

Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am having a very similar problem.
Are you using a hyperlink to open the file on the site?
My problem is very similar, although the file that I am
opening is not on the web, but it is opened through a
hyperlink. The appearance of the cells in incorrect, but
when the workbook is opened independantly, it works 100%
perfect.

.