Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Open Folder

What code should I write to open in a box like the
File\Open a specific
folder?

Thanks
PEdro

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this:

CAMINHO = Application.GetOpenFilename("Worksheets (*.xls),
*.xls", , "SELECCIONE OS FICHEIROS", , True)
If VarType(CAMINHO) = 11 Then
MsgBox "NĆO FORAM SELECCIONADOS FICHEIROS", vbCritical
End If

If you want the user to select olny one file change True
to False.

Note that CAMINHO will be a array type variable if the
user select a file.

Hope this help.

Joao

.