Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Project Elements as One List

Excel 2002
WinXP

While I'm here asking a question ("Code in ThisWorkbook crashes Excel"),
I'll ask another real simple one (I think).

I've noticed lately that in my Project Explorer my modules, sheets, forms,
and ThisWorkbook all show up in alphabetical order in one list under the
project. Didn't it before contain forms in a form folder, modules in a
modules folder, etc.? Did I click something to do this or is that the way
v2002 is? Can I get it back the old way?

Thanks,
Pat

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Pat,

Look along the top of the Project Window in the Visual Basic Editor and
you'll see three toolbar buttons (not on the main toolbar, but just below
the Project Window title bar). The third button is called Toggle Folders.
Click this button once to put your Project Window back to folder view.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

"Pat Beck" wrote in message
Excel 2002
WinXP

While I'm here asking a question ("Code in ThisWorkbook crashes Excel"),
I'll ask another real simple one (I think).

I've noticed lately that in my Project Explorer my modules, sheets, forms,
and ThisWorkbook all show up in alphabetical order in one list under the
project. Didn't it before contain forms in a form folder, modules in a
modules folder, etc.? Did I click something to do this or is that the way
v2002 is? Can I get it back the old way?

Thanks,
Pat

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yep, that was it! Thanks a bunch!!

And thanks for the Code Cleaner, too. <g I've been using it for a long
while and it's saved me many times.

Pat