Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Popup Massage Windows

I have a field like Name of Company, name of Party, add1,
add2, add3, City, Pin, Off.Tel1, Off.Tel2, Fax, Res.Tel1,
Mobile, E-mail.

Is there any way can I type name of party it should
display all information of that party. & It is possible
that if I press say Example "A" it should display a list
of all party starting with "A" and I can select the party
and should display in Massage windows party name, Company
name, address telephone no., with ok button.
****al
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can do something similar with a userform.

A combobox has the ability to match names as you type - however, it doesn't
remove entries - but scrolls to that entry. As far as showing the
information, once a unique row is selected, you would just use the event
code of the control to populate the values in additional controls on the
userform.

Tom Ogilvy