Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel functions/formulas

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 06:34:33 -0700, "Matt" wrote:

Trying to set up my spreadsheet so that when I enter a
value into a selected cell Excel will then search the rest
of the spreadsheet and delete/mark/highlight any duplicate
values from the cells it finds it in.

You can highlight duplicates by using conditional formatting, so long as you
are not going to run afoul of the three condition limit due to using this
feature in the same cells you are testing.

To delete those values would require a VBA event macro.

Can you be more specific?

--ron