Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Limiting return on Excel Web Query ...

Hey folks ... first time question, but I've read a bunch of your
suggestions, a well over due thanks.

I have a question on web queries. Is there any way to limit the type
of information that comes back in a web query?

For example, I'd love to get just header information and not the
entire page.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.