Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Login Screen

I want to create a login screen that controls access to a
Win 98 machine. This windows form should not allow the
user to access the machine unless he enters one of the
correct passwords. Also the application should not be seen
in the system tray (after pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del).
Can anyone suggests how i can implement this functionality
in my application ????

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Perhaps you've posted this to the wrong group but using Excel for this isn't
really going to work. To do this you really need a standalone exe. It's
possible (through the API) to do what you're asking in the Excel environment
but it means loading Excel then loading a worksheet to execute the code.
Shut down Excel and you disable this feature.

I'd repost this to one of the vb groups. I've done some similar stuff like
this in the past but it was all with VB and a quick google search of these
groups will produce a ton of useful code.

Bill Lunney
www.billlunney.com

Login Userform Moh New Users to Excel 4 February 15th 12 10:39 AM
SQL Server Login Ronald Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 14 December 2nd 08 11:27 AM
Login Name and now function saran Excel Worksheet Functions 3 August 18th 08 01:11 PM
print box opens in right screen of dual screen setup why gerrys Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 June 30th 06 06:47 PM
Login Box Tom Ogilvy Excel Programming 0 August 8th 03 01:42 PM