Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Charts in cmyk/pantone colors ?

Answered in charting newsgroup. If you *must* post to more than one
group, don't multi-post (i.e., post separate messages to different
groups). Cross-post, so one message goes to multiple groups, and

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
_______

SpeeD72 wrote:
Hi guys!

Im making a lot of charts from an excel DB and i need to
know that the colors i choose are the the ouput colors
(RGB is not the used color model for this, CMYK is!), and
some times i need to put some Direct colors in the graphs
so when i print the graph it uses less colors and i pay
less money for it!!!!

How can i do this in Excell??? It has to be automatic,
sisnce im making around 1000 charts each time!

Thanks a lot!

SpeeD