Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Downloading stock prices

Is there any way to download closing stock prices into an Excel worksheet?
Thanks, CMA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Check out
Data Get External Data Run Web Query Multilple Stock Quotes By PC
Quote, Inc

steve

"CMAR" wrote in message
Is there any way to download closing stock prices into an Excel worksheet?
Thanks, CMA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Microsoft has an Add-in for this. MSNStockQuotes.xla, I think is the name. Search for it on the
MS web site.

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:49:49 -0400, "CMAR" wrote:

Is there any way to download closing stock prices into an Excel worksheet?
Thanks, CMA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks to Mark, Steve and Myrna for the useful posts. However, these ideas
work only with Excel 2002 and I have Excel 2000. But I found a program
called PSM Gold which works with DDE and Excel to do the trick.
Cheers, CMA