Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Group Commandbutton?

Hello everyone,
I have two commandbuttons on a worksheet over a range
that I'd like to group. I was wondering if there is any
way to group the commandbuttons with the columns or at
least hide them or something. They normally just get
bunched up over the grouped columns.

thanks a lot in advance,
sivrik
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I was thinking the same thing
but I don't know how to tell when the columns are grouped
or ungrouped in order to toggle the visible property. Any
ideas?

sivrik.

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but what

about
commandbutton1.visible = false
Then when you want them back just set that property to

true again.

.