Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Error while closing Excel

Hi all!

I am using Excel 2002 - SP2 in a W2K SP4.
It seems like Excel is trying to compile the code for a worksheet while I am
closing Excel. It is giving me a "Method or data member not found" in the
line

Me.label1.visible = true

This line is called during normal operation and it works fine, it seems like
the problem may be Excel trying to compile the code after destroying the
object label1 while closing.

I avoided it by selecting the "Compile on Demand" option, but I don't like
it (because the user of my program may deselect it again).

Any other ideas?
Any help will be appreciated!

Daniel Altman
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Daniel,

Try getting rid of the Me. and replace it with the name of the actual container:

Userform1.Label1......

HTH,
Bernie
Excel MVP