Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ten Ten is offline

Default Select from Columns

Hi,
I would like to code some filter function in Excel. I have
a set of rows consiting of Different Properties with
corresponding Values. This is based from a PivotTable, so
some of the Rows are without content (Blanks).

What I need is to make i SelectBox to the User, with all
the PropertyNames available (but not the Total
PropertyName), and then when the user selects a name,
he/she goes to the selected Property (either a Find
function, or a kind of Filter function).

Does anybody have an idea for a such box with code?

My data is as follows:
PorpertyName AccountGr Amount
=============================
PropertyA Group1 $1.000
[Blank] [Blank] $2.000
[Blank] Total Gr1 $3.000
[Blank] Group2 $2.000
[Blank] [Blank] $4.000
[Blank] [Blank] $4.000
[Blank] Total Gr1 $10.000
Total PropertyA $13.000
PropertyB Group1 $6.000
[Blank] [Blank] $2.500
[Blank] [Blank] $4.000
[Blank] Total Gr1 $12.500
[Blank] Group3 $2.000
[Blank] [Blank] $4.000
[Blank] Total Gr3 $6.000
Total PropertyB $18.500
etc
Total All Properties $31.500

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have a solution for you if you want to make the functions in the
downloadable file at http://.home.pacbell.net/beban availablre to your
workbook. Let me know by email.

Alan Beban