Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Location: Melbourne, Australia
Send a message via Skype™ to Kent Spry
Default Transporting a toolbar within a spreadsheet

I've developed a toolbar which is using a number of
macros. I wanted to embed the toolbars and macros into
the file so that when I use it on another PC the macros
and toolbars are ready to go.

I have saved the macros within the workbook but every time
I copy the file to another PC I have to rebuild the
toolbar.

PS. The toolbar calculates baseball batting and fielding
stats if anyone wants it. I just need to get it completed
first.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Create the tool bar in the open event of the workbook, delete it when it's
close/deactivated

--
Erymuzuan Mustapa
Inter Virtual Sdn. Bhd.