Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Deleteing Blank Rows

The below is John Walkenbach's code for doing this. I usually make it a
private sub and call it when needed.

Sub DeleteEmptyRows()
LastRow = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Row - 1 + _
ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For r = LastRow To 1 Step -1
If Application.CountA(Rows(r)) = 0 Then Rows(r).Delete
Next r