Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing letter color in Excell

Actually the conditional format when you're ready to do the
format color opens to the Font tab where you can color the Font,
you actually have to choose Patterns tab to change the interior color.

Font and Interior colors are separate and you can set either or
both, or neither. Debra's page at contextures.com was already
mentioned, if you can tolerate more wordy then I have one as well
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/condfmt.htm

"R. Choate" wrote in message ...
Sure. Use FORMATCONDITIONAL FORMAT. Beware, however, that this will color
everything in the cell red, not just the word "yes". If you only plan to
type "yes" or "no", then it will work great.