Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to add textbox/buttons to an UserForm

Hi,

I am trying to add an UserForm to my Excel macro and it is
for displaying data by some textboxes on it. However, how
can I add the buttons/textboxes on the form? I can't find
the ControlTool box tool bar in the VB Editor....
Can anyone help? Thanks a lot!

Terence
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Terence,

I think that Patrick thought you wanted to add these controls dynamically
whilst the form was up.

In design mode, there most certainly is a toolbox to add con trols from. In
the VB IDE, goto menu ViewToolbox, and click it. You should so a familiar
controls toolbox pop up, and although it's not drag and drop, you just
click a control to activate it, and then draw it on the form.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Terence" wrote in message
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your help.
Do you mean that there is no "drag & drop" of controls
into the form?

Terence
.Caption = "CheckBox " & colCheckBoxes.Count
End With

read up on 'controls'

Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP

I am trying to add an UserForm to my Excel macro and it

is
for displaying data by some textboxes on it. However,

how
can I add the buttons/textboxes on the form? I can't

find
the ControlTool box tool bar in the VB Editor....
Can anyone help? Thanks a lot!

Terence
.

.