Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Do you know this?

Oops

Posted wrong(It was late)

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)
www.rondebruin.nl

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Hi

I like to ask you something(I hope you don't mind)
Please tell if you don't like that I ask you a question

I am making a new version on this moment off my SendMail Add-in

It will only work with Outlook this version (version 2 will run with OE also)
because I must send Zip files with it I must use Outlook.
I use Winzip with the Add-on and run it with the shell function
This is working great

But I like to know this

I set a reference in the Add-in to the outlook library in the VBA
If a user with no Outlook installed will open the Add-in he have a
missing reference.

You can use code like yours
http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...ailableapp.php

Is this working before you get the missing reference error??
I have no machine without Outlook so I can test.
I hope you can tell me??

Thanks in advance

--
Regards Ron de Bruin