Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Locking command button size to cell proportions?

I am pretty new to excel programming but have had a recent
success. I have a command button that sits in cell C2 (I
have sized the command button so that it is the same size
as C2). The command button runs a quick snippet of code
to add one to the value of C3.

What I would like to do is to have the command button
resize to match cell C2 if cell C2 size is changed. Eg.,
I change column C's width with the mouse, the command
button changes.

I am also wondering if the best way to go about this is to
somehow link the cell to the command button in the
beginning, like what happens when data validation is used
to create a combo box in cell.

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Right Click the command button and select Format control
and from the Tab Properties select move and size with
cells. (I think this is the default behaviour - atleast
in XP)

Abdul Salam

.