Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ibo ibo is offline

Default Fw:code needed

Is thereany news fo me? or mised something?

29.07.2003
Hi

I am using advance filter as follow codes.

Criteria of sheet1 is defined as "Data!$Q$1:$R$2".
I want to add an other criteria as "Data!$S$1:$T$2" for sheet2 .
I mean I want to use first criteria for filter in sheet1 and second one for
sheet2.
Is it possible to select criteria according to sheets.

The Codes:
--------------------------------------
If Target.Row = 2 And Target.Column = 3 Then
'calculate criteria cell in case calculation mode is manual
Sheets("Data").Range("Criteria").Calculate
Worksheets("Data").Range("Database") _
.AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy, _
CriteriaRange:=Sheets("Data").Range("Criteria"), _
CopyToRange:=Range("A7:N7"), Unique:=False

Thanks for advance
Ibo

--
Ibrahim OZEN

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ibo ibo is offline

Thanks for response Mryna.
I added second sheet with same code changed criteria name and place it
worked.Better than doing manually.