Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet Tabs

Hi,

Is it possible to disable the pop-up that appear when sheet tabs are
right-clicked.

All sheets are protected (userinterfaceonly)

If yes, how ?

regards,
Don

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Donald,

Use the following code

Application.CommandBars("Ply").Enabled = False

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Donald Lloyd" wrote in message

Is it possible to disable the pop-up that appear when sheet tabs

are
right-clicked.

All sheets are protected (userinterfaceonly)

If yes, how ?

regards,
Don

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I tried this code successfully, but since then << even though I re-boot my
computer
I can no longer <<even on a new book right-click on a sheet tab and get
the short-cut menu to come up; what gives? How can I get the capability
back?

"Chip Pearson" wrote in message
Donald,

Use the following code

Application.CommandBars("Ply").Enabled = False

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Donald Lloyd" wrote in message

Is it possible to disable the pop-up that appear when sheet tabs

are
right-clicked.

All sheets are protected (userinterfaceonly)

If yes, how ?

regards,
Don

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Never Mind - I went back to the file where I had the code and changed it to
TRUE
That solved the problem - obviously this procedure "Continues in
Tks,